Urgent Care Clinic Director
A native of Chattanooga and graduate of Boyd-Buchanan School, Jason Robertson was a varsity soccer player at Lipscomb University in Nashville, graduating Magna Cum Laude, with a degree in Chemistry.
He attended Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University, where he received his MD, followed by a residency and a chief residency with the University of Tennessee Family Physicians at Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga.
Board-certified in both sports medicine and family medicine, Dr. Robertson completed his Sports Medicine fellowship at the Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center under the tutelage of Drs. James Andrews, Larry Lemak and Tracy Ray. While in fellowship, he served as team physician for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide, the University of West Alabama, and the Birmingham Barons. He has also been on the medical staffs of the PGA Champions Tour, the Mercedes Marathon, the SEC Basketball, baseball and soccer tournaments, and at the Los Angeles Dodgers spring training.
He currently serves as team physician for the Chattanooga Lookouts, the Chattanooga Football Club (FC) and the Chattanooga Locomotion. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine and serves as the Co-Medical Director of the Graduate Athletic Training Program at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
A commitment to sharing his knowledge and skills has led Dr. Robertson to teach at institutions of higher learning such as the University of Tennessee, Samford University, Quillen College of Medicine Division of Medical Education, East Tennessee State University, and the University of West Alabama. He has presented both nationally and regionally on Sports Medicine topics and is an active member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, where he holds a committee position, and the American College of Sports Medicine. Dr. Robertson is also the team physician for Grace Academy and has served with medical missions in Haiti, Guatemala, Ecuador, Mexico, and Honduras.
Dr. Robertson enjoys golf, family and church activities. He, his wife and their four children make their home in Ooltewah.
Dr. Jason Robertson talks about the Center for Sports Medicine walk-in clinic. You can schedule a
Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics' Dr. Jason Robertson discusses his practice in Ch
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Sports Medicine Fellowship Society
- Tennessee Orthopaedic Society
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society
New patient paperwork is completed on our Patient Portal. Please contact our office for instructions and a pin number.
- Dr. Robertson did very well with my young son. He listened to him and was very gentle. He did not get impatient when he started to chatter.
- Wonderful experience, great atmosphere, caring and compassionate service. Made me feel comfortable. Excellent care and physician.
- He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about your pain and procedure.
- I was very impressed with Dr. Robertson’s interactions with my child. He spoke directly to her. Asked her the questions regarding her pain. He even took the time to explain why she is experiencing the symptoms she is and showed her on her own ankle the issues. He took an eight-year-old dancer as seriously as an adult professional dancer!
- Jason Robertson is a very professional caring doctor. He spent the time with me that I needed to figure out the problem I was having, and his consult of the issue was explained well. His staff is also very professional and courteous.
- Dr. Robertson is truly one of the most compassionate professionals and makes one feel that their concerns are important to him as well. I would give him a rating higher than a 10 if it were available!!
- He was very sweet to my kids and made them feel welcome and not like a burden. That was just a bonus! He answered all my questions and clarified anything I didn’t quite understand. Thank you Dr. Robertson. You are the best!
- Excellent doctor, answered all my questions about my knee…. Very satisfied, and he will be my primary orthopedic doctor even though I travel 30 miles to his office.
- I love how clear he was and how genuinely concerned he was. He explained everything to my daughter in a way that she could understand and accept. He was absolutely wonderful!
- I was a first time patient and was very impressed with efficiency of the office the wait time the ease of being able to get in and see Dr. Robertson the day I needed him and his professional disposition during our visit. He immediately addressed my issue and I left with most of my pain gone. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
- Dr. Robertson is always friendly, answers all questions, takes time with me, and is extremely knowledgeable. He is a great doctor.
- Dr. Robertson is very knowledgeable and communicates to the patient in a way that is easily understood. We always receive the best care from Dr. Robertson.
- Dr. Robertson has treated me, my wife and both my children. I trust him and would not want to see any other doctor about my family’s orthopedic needs without getting his expert opinion first. He is the best!
- This man has integrity and it shows. He is sharp, knowledgeable and willing to share. I appreciate the directness of his advice. I am clear on his assessment and direction for my problems. Thanks, Dr Robertson!!!
- I am Thrilled with the care I received. I have been in pain for over 6 weeks. I am somewhat better even after wearing the boot for one day.
- He is the best sports Dr I have seen, he knows the problem and offers best advice to take care of it.
- He is always patient and is very knowledgeable. I love the walk-in clinic. Dr Jason Robertson is a terrific doctor
- I have seen 3 other physicians in this practice but this was my first with Dr Robertson. I was extremely impressed with his demeanor, knowledge and empathy regarding my problem. He diagnosed my problem as a fractured ankle. I can honestly say that every experience. I have at this practice is beyond reproach from the persons on the phone to the receptionists, medical staff and physicians I feel there is a sense of professionalism and caring that is rarely seen in medical practices these days. Way to go!
- Very impressed. He seemed empathetic and explained things clearly. I have already recommended this clinic and this physician to others.
- Used walk-in clinic; pleasantly surprised with my care! the turn around time for relief was quick. THANK YOU Dr. Robertson!!!! We will definitely recommend you ALL to anyone who needs the service you provide there.
- Very kind and personable as well as knowledgeable. He was recommended to us by 3 different people and he truly lived up to my expectations. I was very pleased.
- It doesn’t matter what area of expertise we need, we always see Dr. Robertson first. We feel he will always fix the problem or get us to the right surgeon. We always recommend him to our friends or ball players we coach.
- “Dr. Robertson is very caring, Thoughtful and supporting physician. He listens to my needs and responds accordingly. That means a lot to me especially when I am in pain. Again, he is an excellent listener. GREAT PHYSICIAN!”
- “I was very pleased with care I received at this office and I will highly recommend this practice to all my friends and family”
- “Was very pleased with this visit; I received Excellent and friendly care from Dr. Robertson and all the staff.”