Total Joint Replacement
Dr. Grebner has a broad range of expertise and experience as an orthopaedic surgeon, a physical therapist and as a distinguished member of our nation’s military forces.
A native of Illinois, he grew up in a small farming community before attending the University of Illinois where he graduated with honors. He then moved south where he completed his Masters degree in Physical Therapy at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. After specializing in orthopaedic and sports physical therapy for 4 years, he was accepted into Medical School at Midwestern University in Chicago.
In medical school, Dr. Grebner was honored by his peers to serve as the Class President all four years and as the recipient of the Dean’s Commendation Award for exemplary performance as a medical student and for his dedicated service and commitment to the community and the university.
He completed his Internship and his Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Ohio University where he was awarded Outstanding Intern. While in Ohio, he had the privilege of receiving additional sports medicine training working with the Cincinnati Reds team physician; he also had foot and ankle surgical training working with the Cincinnati Bengals medical team. He received additional trauma surgery training at Tampa General Hospital in Tampa, Florida.
Most recently, Dr. Grebner moved from Wichita Falls, Texas where he was stationed at Sheppard Air Force Base serving active duty as a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force. During his military career, he received the Distinguished Graduate/Honor Flight member award in Officer Training School and the Meritorious Service Medal for outstanding achievement and distinguished military service in a level of high responsibility. Dr. Grebner served our country overseas in Operation Enduring Freedom where he was the Chief Orthopedic Surgeon for the 379th Expeditionary Medical Group.
Dr. Grebner is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon and a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He enjoys family time, physical fitness, classic cars, anything football and country music. He and his wife, Marcie look forward to settling into the community with their young son, Colten.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Legion
- Bradley County Medical Society
- Tennessee Osteopathic Medical Association
New patient paperwork is completed on our Patient Portal. Please contact our office for instructions and a pin number.
- He was absolutely great!! From my visits with him before we found out I had a fracture hip, to the surgery, and to the follow up. I am recommending him to everyone I know.
- Dr. Grebner has been excellent with treatment, explanations, and patient care. He treats his patients with respect and gentleness.
- Thank you and your staff for being cheerful and friendly and kind. Your instruction and thoughtful care and treatment were greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!
- I have never met a more caring, polite and knowledgeable Doctor. I appreciate that he takes time to get to know me. He has a wonderful staff that is very polite. They all treat me with dignity and respect.
- Dr Grebner is a great Dr. very nice and personable. You can tell he really cares about his patients.
- He is the best! I felt that Dr. Grebner handled my visit professionally & answered all of my questions.
- Dr Grebner is great!! Every visit he makes me feel better! He shows care and concern and is very easy to talk with
- Very professional, easy to talk to and a good christian man. Will recommend him for future patients!
- He is the best Dr. ever we are Blessed to have him here!! Thanks for all you do for us!
- Dr. Grebner can bring a scary situation into an area that you as a patient can understand and move closer to goals of improvement. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing help with their orthopedic care. He is very personable and does not talk over your head in doctor speak.
- Dr Grebner, and his staff are excellent. I would recommend him 100 percent
- Wonderful doctor…very concerned…takes his time and listens at the office and the hospital…good religious gentlemen…my husband has had 3 major surgeries and on his 4th…and he will not even think of going to anyone else…and neither do I !! Thank You Dr. Grebner and your staff….you help us feel better than a family member :‐﴿
- This will be the third time Dr. Grebner has performed surgery on me. I recommend him highly to people. We have the utmost respect for him and his abilities
- Overall very good experience, he is very patient and caring. I have recommended Dr. Grebner and will continue to do so.
- Dr. Grebner is always personable and helpful. He cares about his patients. My husband and I have recommended him to many of our friends.
- Dr. Grebner was very professional and very personable. He showed an interest in what I was telling him and was very helpful in making a decision about how to proceed. I would recommend him to friends.
- As busy as he was, he took the time to explain my shoulder symptoms and a path to recovery. I felt like I made the right choice in a doctor, as the previous doctor from a different practice just told me to keep taking pain killers and live with it. Thank you for the care and service you provide.
- Dr. Grebner is a wonderful caring man. He made me feel so comfortable. I wouldn’t want to see anyone else but Todd.
- “The best experience I have ever had at a medical practice! Great Job!”
- “I appreciate Dr. Grebner and his staff, they are excellent people.”
- “Dr. Grebner is the perfect blend of professionalism and personal care. My whole experience with him and Center for Sports Med was excellent.”
- “This was the best doctor visit experience I have ever had; He was respectful, knowledgeable and caring. Which is rare to find a doctor with All of these traits.”
- “Love his personality. He made me feel comfortable”
- “Dr. Grebner was very informative of the procedure before my surgery. The follow up was excellent.. I would recommend him to friends and family. I thank God for having him in the right place for me.”
- “I felt very comfortable with Dr. Grebner. I am so thankful that we have great doctors like him in Cleveland.”
- “I recommended him to my whole church. They are also very happy with his care, bedside manner and ability to talk with you and not down to you. He is excellent, great at his job, he is so knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients.”