2019 Spine Symposium
Saturday, July 27, 2019
7:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Embassy Suites, 2321 Lifestyle Way, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Hosted by CHI Memorial
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Internal Medicine Physicians, Family Medicine Physicians, Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Interns and Residents in Primary Care Specialties, and Medical and Nursing Students involved in the care of patients with spine disorders and diseases.
- At the conclusion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Examine basic spine anatomy and describe common spine disorders and diseases.
- Identify and describe key elements of the spinal exam to effectively screen for common and serious spinal disorders.
- Review and discuss appropriate imaging modalities for common spinal disorders.
- Discuss evidence-based treatment and management options for sacroiliac pain, spinal fractures and deformities, and herniated disc.
- Describe diagnosis and management of cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy.
- Discuss the treatment options for low back pain, both non-invasive and invasive.
- Review and discuss motion preservation surgery.
- Examine and discuss effective pain management strategies for patients with spine-related pain.
J. Alexander Sielatycki, M.D.; David A. Wiles, M.D.
Advanced Practice Cilnicians (NP, PA): $70.00
Allied Health Professionals (RN, PT, EMS, etc.): $35.00
Registration deadline: July 23, 2019
CME hours applied for: 4.0 hoursMemorial Health Care System is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.Memorial Health Care System designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity