Thank you for choosing the Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery for your upcoming surgery or procedure. To start the pre-surgical assessment process, the Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery requests that you preregister by completing your medical history online with One Medical Passport.
We recommend that you enter your medical history online as soon as your surgery has been scheduled. Once you do this, our Pre-Surgical Assessment nurse will be able to access the information you entered online. This information will assist the nurse in organizing and documenting your complete medical history to prepare for your surgery.
- Your health insurance information.
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure