Occupational Health Program & Workers’ Compensation
Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics is a leader in the Chattanooga area for diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our team of highly skilled orthopaedic surgeons, non-operative specialists and physical therapists use the most advanced techniques – to facilitate shorter recovery times and faster healing – and to get injured employees back to work as quickly as possible.
CSMO’s workers’ compensation process is designed to minimize lost time, protect employees from injury and safely rehabilitate employees to get them back to their busy lives. We provide the proper resources and documentation in a timely manner, as well as same-day appointments.
Our wholly owned outpatient surgery center offers transparent pricing and more affordable procedures when compared to inpatient options, allowing employers to better plan for healthcare expenses. Our goal is to provide the most economical and highest quality care.
CSMO physicians are supported by an incredible team of physician assistants, nurses, therapists, trainers, support staff and a dedicated Occupational Health Liaison who is ready to assist you directly for any WC concern. Using a collaborative approach, we help keep lost work hours to a minimum by providing a structured rehabilitation process, continual communication and documentation every step of the way.
Workers’ Compensation Services
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Same-day appointments
- Direct access to an Occupational Health Liaison to assist in expediting treatment and work status updates
- Comprehensive work status reports
- Development of return-to-work programs, including work restrictions and light duty assignments
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
- On-site evaluations by spine and hand physicians to evaluate risks of repetitive stress injuries