Leading Surgeons, Advancing Technology
CSMO Surgery Center
Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery specializes in orthopaedic surgery, sports medicine, total joint replacement, spine surgery and interventional pain management. Our highly trained board-certified physicians offer comprehensive care, based on the latest evidence-based practices. Using innovative techniques and state-of-the-art technologies, CSMO delivers exceptional, personalized orthopaedic surgical care.
Surgery Center Design Features
- 37,992 square foot ambulatory surgery center
- 8 surgical suites, including one integration room equipped with live video and communication capabilities to facilitate in-person and remote teaching opportunities
- 2 interventional pain management suites
- Leading-edge technology – including advanced robotic surgery
- 40 pre- and post-operative recovery rooms
- Comfortable waiting room for patients’ families
Results-Driven, Patient-Focused Care
From total joint replacement to trigger finger to rotator cuff repair, we offer advanced surgical options for every orthopaedic need.
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Repair
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Shoulders & Knees
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Hand and Elbow Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Trigger Finger Release
CSMO Surgery Center Offers Robotic Total Joint Replacement
If you’re looking into total knee replacement surgery, advanced technology like the VELYS Robot is a safe, affordable and effective joint replacement option. Talk to your surgeon about whether this approach is right for you.
Coming Summer 2023!
Construction of CSMO’s new ambulatory surgery center is now underway. Located at the corner of Walker and Tyner Roads In Chattanooga, the 37,500-square-foot facility will offer the most advanced tools and technologies needed for highly specialized orthopaedic care.