Dr. Jason Rogers is a fellowship trained total joint replacement surgeon who specializes in adult hip and knee replacement, anterior hip replacement, partial knee replacement, revision hip and knee replacement, lower extremity orthopaedic trauma and knee arthroscopy. His specialties include:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Robotic Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Complex Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Lower Extremity Orthopaedic Trauma
- Knee Arthroscopy
Dr. Rogers is native of Rome, Georgia and graduated from Rome High School. He attended Berry College on a basketball scholarship before transferring to Auburn University to complete his undergraduate studies. He earned his medical doctorate degree from The University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Alabama.
Rogers completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, Arkansas, where he developed a special interest in adult hip and knee reconstructive surgeries. He went on to complete fellowship training in adult hip and knee reconstruction at the Southern Joint Replacement Institute in Nashville, Tennessee.
Dr. Rogers specializes in primary knee replacements including complex total knee replacement, unicompartmental, patellofemoral (partial knee) replacements.
He also specializes in total hip replacement and revision hip replacement. His training included minimally invasive anterior approach for total hip replacement. This unique approach is a muscle sparing alternative to traditional hip replacement surgery that provides the potential for less pain, less scarring, greater hip stability, improved mobility, and more accurate intraoperative hip positioning thus giving patients a faster and more anatomic recovery.
Dr. Rogers has extensive revision knee and hip replacement experience, including the treatment of failed, infected, fractured, dislocated or painful total knee and hip replacements. He also specializes in fractures of the lower extremity including the femur and tibia.
Prior to joining the Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics, Dr. Rogers was a member of the medical staff at Harbin Clinic in Rome, Georgia.
In his spare time, Dr. Rogers enjoys golf, hiking, mountain biking, hunting and spending time with his wife, Bonnie, their son John Michael and their daughter, Georgia Grace.
“The most fulfilling part of my job is watching my patients, who were once debilitated by hip and knee pain, return to their normal activities when their pain resolves.” – Dr. Jason Rogers
Learn more about your condition by viewing our patient education videos below.
- Dr. Rogers and all the staff at the Center were very friendly, courteous, and professional. All the staff treated me as a person not a number. I will confidently recommend the Center, especially Dr. Rogers, to all.
- Dr. Rogers and his staff are great both professionally, and personally. I always feel that they genuinely care about me and my getting better.
- Fantastic Dr. very easy to communicate and very knowledgeable.
- Dr Rogers was so nice and personable. He made me feel very comfortable explaining my procedure. Great staff!
- He was very friendly and personable. He listened patiently to all I had to share. I was very impressed with Dr Rogers.
- It was a very good visit and I was very encouraged about my knee condition. I am on the same page as the treatment team with my care. My pain level has gone down drastically. He listens to me and is intent on solving my problem.
- Dr. Rogers has the ability to make me feel better every time I see him. His staff is just as great.
- Completely happy I found out about. Dr. Jason Roger. Could not have explained things better he gave me options I’m thrilled the way the steroid pack on the first day started giving me some relief. Thank you to all Staff RILEY was awesome Richie I believe was her last name. Melanie X-ray tech was great as well.
- Doctor was knowledgeable, listened well, was compassionate, thorough and decisive, without being rushed. He & his staff treated me with compassion & respect.
- Dr. Jason Rogers gives 100% to me, as his patient. He takes the time to discuss everything I might want to ask about my circumstances. He stands for the Oath, he took as a Orthopedic Surgeon. I recommend him to anyone, that might need his services.
- I have been very pleased with the care and concern provided by Dr Rogers and his staff. Both came highly recommended to me and I have not been disappointed!
- Dr. Rogers is the best at what he does. He’s very thorough regarding your medical condition. He let me know all my options and treatments for my injury. Answered all my question. I would highly recommend him.
- Dr. Rogers is top notch in my book. This was my first visit, not that I want to make it a regular habit, but if the need comes back he will be my first choice. Very professional, listens and explains things in a way that you understand what you need to know. Thank you Dr. Roger’s for all your help.
- I cannot say enough great things about him… I am so pleased with my surgery and how my knee feels… Best bedside manner and he really cares which is a positive. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Love my experience.
- Dr. Rogers and his staff are wonderful and knowledgeable. I have already recommended Dr. Rogers to my brother in law. If you have to see a doctor for any reason, it’s nice when the doctor and his staff are warm and caring. Thank you for having the best doctors on staff.
- I was very pleased with the caring attitude of the staff and Dr Rogers was very knowledgeable and friendly about my knee.
- Dr. Rogers is amazing. I love the newer technology used for total knee replacements. He used a skin bonding glue in place of the old fashioned staples. My recovery time has been pretty quick. He is so encouraging, honest, and professional. Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopedics is so fortunate to have them as part of their team.
- Great service in all areas of visit Dr Rogers provided excellent care & easy to understand the care I would need for surgery & future visits. Overall the employees were very professional at the sign in & all during visit.
- Dr. Jason Rogers and his staff are caring, professional but treat you as a person not as just another patient. Everyone is helpful and nice. EVERYONE introduced their self and what their job was and what they are going to do to you. I followed Dr. Jason Rogers from Rome Ga. to keep him as my doctor. I love them all and the office in Ringgold. It’s ALL AWESOME!
- We really appreciate his personal attention to my injury and to my recovery. I feel very confident with the care and information he provided.
- Dr. Rogers and his entire staff was very professional, very kind and made me feel like I had come to the right place. Dr. Rogers listen to my problem and then told me he could fix me, in which he did. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to be healed from their injury.
- Dr. Rogers and the entire staff always make me feel at ease, and welcomed. I love this Sports Center. I have seen several Dr’s within the center, and I always leave feeling assured that all my concerns were addressed professionally. Thanking everyone.
- Dr Roger’s did my partial knee replacement . He was very professional, could not have ask for any better care than what he gave. I would highly recommend Dr Rogers to any of my family or friends.
- Dr. Rogers is the best! I was so scared going in to see him but after he explained everything I was more than ready to have this much needed and long overdue surgery. Everything he told me was on point even after having the surgery. Let’s not forget about the staff!! Omg!! Pure excellence!!! No complaints at all and I also love the patient portal!!! They are very quick to respond. I had the best experience ever. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!
- He was very informative and explained all areas completely. He was thorough and compassionate, I am really pleased with Dr. Rogers.
- Dr Jason Rogers is easy to communicate with and he makes you feel confident in his care and concern. He went above and beyond to inform use about choices and options that we had. Please let him know how pleased we are with the care that he provided and are thrilled with the care we will receive during our future visits and the surgery.
- Very professional with a great attitude and a sense of humor. Great guy!
- Extremely impressed with the time he was willing take for the appointment and the explanation he provided for my upcoming surgery. He even came back in to the room to answer an additional question I had. His nurse and the staff with whom I met that day were all professional and courteous.
- I was very impressed with Dr. Rogers. He was extremely personable, easy to converse with and displayed great knowledge of his profession.
- I found the entire staff that I encountered during my visit to be friendly, courteous, informative and communicative.
- Jason Rogers , MD is excellent at his job. My daughter has Downs Syndrome and is usually scared of new doctors but Dr. Rogers did such a great job of including her in the conversation instead of ignoring her like some do as if she doesn’t understand. He put her at ease and helped her with the shot he gave in her. He is very caring and took his time to make sure she was ok . I really can’t thank him enough. There have been very few that really care when it comes to people with special needs and he truly is one of those. I thank God when we find them.