Learn more about your condition by viewing our patient education videos below.
Learn more about your condition by downloading a PDF for more information.
- Acromioclavicular Joint Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Preoperative Instructions
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Post-Operative Instructions
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament: Post Injury Activities and Exercise
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair & Anterior Stabilization Procedures: 0 to 2 weeks After Surgery
- Arthroscopic Capsular Release of Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Rehabilitation Phase 1: The First Week Following Surgery
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Rehabilitation Phase 2: Two to Six Weeks Following Surgery
- Arthroscopic Labral Repair (SLAP)
- Chondromalacia patella – Patellofemoral Syndrome: Rehabilitation
- Combined Patellar Tendinitis (Jumper’s Knee) & Patellofemoral Syndrome (Chondromalacia patella)
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Post-operative Instructions
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction
Our video library contains many videos by our arthroscopic surgeons to help you learn more about your conditions and treatments.